Acts Chapter 1 - Questions and Answers.
The Book of ACTS Chapter 1, Questions.
1. The ____ treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that _____ began
do and teach.
2. Through what authority did Jesus give commandments unto the Apostles?
3. When Jesus showed himself alive to the disciples, How many days was he
them before he was taken up?
4. When Jesus had showed himself alive and was assembled with the
told them not to depart from Jerusalem but to wait for what?
5. Jesus said, "John truly baptized with water,"
But what was Jesus going to baptize them with?
6. When Jesus had told his Disciples they would be baptized with the Holy
when they had came together, What did they ask Jesus?
7. What did Jesus tell his disciples when they asked about the kingdom
restored to Israel?
8. When were the Disciples to receive power?
9. What were the Disciples going to be once they received the Holy Ghost?
10. And when he had spoken these things, while they ______, he was taken
and a _____
received him out of their sight.
11. When Jesus ascended up into Heaven, what appeared by the Disciples as
watched Jesus being taken up?
12. What did the two men say to the disciples that stood by them as they
watched Jesus being taken up?
13. When the Disciples returned unto Jerusalem after Jesus's ascension,
from the Mount called Olivet- How far was Olivet from Jerusalem?
14. What kind of place did the Disciples go into when they returned to
Jerusalem after Jesus's ascension?
15. What did the Disciples do in the upper room?
16. Who stood up in the midst of the Disciples to speak in the upper room?
17. Who did Peter say was a guide to them that took Jesus?
18. For he was _____ with us, and had _____ part of this ministry.
19. How did the bible say that Judas purchased a field?
20. This field that was purchased with the reward of iniquity, was called
in their proper tongue?
21. What is the proper name Aceldama said to mean?
22. Let His habitation be ______, and let no man dwell therein: ans his
let another take.
23. The Disciples appointed two men to cast lots on, to take the place of
Judas, what was their names?
24. Now, one of the men who was appointed as a candidate to take Judas's
was called Joseph-what else was he called and what was his surname?
25. Who did the lot fall upon to take the place of Judas?
26. Who was Matthias numbered with?
Scroll on down for answers......,
1. Former, Jesus Acts 1:1
2. Through the Holy Ghost Acts 1:2
3. Forty Days Acts 1:3
4. Wait for the promise of the Father Acts 1:4
5. With the Holy Ghost. Acts 1:5
6. Lord, wilt thou at this time restore the Kingdom to Israel? Acts 1:6
7. It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father
put in his own power. Acts 1:7
8. After the Holy Ghost is come upon you. Acts 1:8
9. Witnesses Acts 1:9
10. Beheld & Cloud Acts 1:9
11. Two men stood by them in white apparel. Acts 1: 10.
12. Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into Heaven? This same
which is taken up from you into Heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye
seen him go into Heaven. Acts 1:11
13. A Sabbath's day Journey. Acts 1: 12
14. They went up into an upper room, Acts 1:13,
15. They all continued in one accord in Prayer and Supplication. Acts
16. Peter Acts 1:15.
17. Judas Acts 1:16,
18. Numbered & Obtained Acts 1:17.
19. With the reward of iniquity. Acts 1:18,
20. Aceldama Acts 1:19.
21. The field of blood Acts 1:19
22. Desolate & Bishoprick. Acts 1: 20.
23. Joseph & Matthias, Acts 1:23
24. He was called Barsabas, surnamed Justus, Acts 1:23
25. Matthias, Acts 1:26
26. The Eleven Apostles, Acts 1:26.
Return to Bible Study menu
Return to main website menu