Acts Chapter 10 - Questions and Answers.
1. Where did Cornelius live?
2. Cornelius was a Centurion of what band?
3. A _______ man, and one that feared God with all his heart _____, which
much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.
4. Cornelius saw in a vision - an angel of God, about what hour of the
5. When cornelius looked on the angel of the Lord he was afraid and said,
6. The angel said, "Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for
7. Where did the angel tell Cornelius to send men? And who were they to
8. Who did Peter lodge with and what was this man's occupation?
9. Where did the scripture say that Simon's house was located?
10. When the angel finished speaking to Cornelius, who did Cornelius call
11. Cornelius told his two servants & his devout soldier all that had
& sent them where?
12. As the 3 Cornelius sent, drew nigh to the city, Peter went where? To
what? At what time?
13. Peter was very hungry and would have eaten but what happened?
14. In this trance, Peter saw heaven opened-what did the vessel look like
15. What was in the sheet?
16. A voice came to Peter telling him to do what 3 things?
17. Why did Peter tell God no, he couldn't eat?
18. God spoke to Peter a second time and said what?
19. This vision was done thrice, then what happened to the vessel?
20. While Peter doubted himself what this vision should mean-what was
at this moment?
21. What did these men ask as they stood before the gate?
22. As Peter was still thinking on the vision, what happened?
23. The spirit told Peter to do what 4 things?
24. Then Peter went down to the men which were sent unto him from
and said, Behold, I am he whom ye ______: what is the cause wherefore ye
25. The told Peter how Cornelius was told by an angel to send for him so
Cornelius could hear what?
26. Peter called them in and lodged them and the next morning went with
who accompanied him?
27. On the morrow, Peter and they that were with him-entered into where?
28. A person and two groups of people were waiting for Peter at Caesarea,
29. When Peter went to see Cornelius what two things did Cornelius do when
30. What did Peter do when Cornelius fell down at his feet and worshipped
31. As Peter talked with Cornelius he went inside and found what?
32. What did Peter say was unlawful?
33. Peter said that God shewed him what concerning this law?
34. Peter said, therefore came I unto you without gainsaying and asked
35. How many days ago was it that Cornelius had been fasting and praying
the angel came?
36. The angel told Cornelius, thy prayer is heard and thine-what are had
remembrance in the sight of God?
37. Cornelius told Peter what the angel said and how Peter could be found
38. Cornelius said that they were all here present before God to hear
39. Peter said that God is not what?
40. Peter said that every nation does what two things, is accepted with
41. The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace
Jesus Christ: he is what?
42. That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all of
43. Peter said that Jesus went about doing what two things?
44. Peter said, we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the
the _______ and in ________; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:
45. Him God raised up the third day, and did what?
46. Jesus wasn't shewed to all the people, but unto what two groups of
47. Jesus commanded them to do what two things?
48. What wre they to testify about?
49. To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever
believeth in him shall have what?
50. While Peter spake these words; what happened?
51. Who was astonished and why?
52. How did they know the Gentils received the gift of the Holy Ghost?
53. What question did Peter ask once they had received the gift of the
54. What did Peter command them to do & what did they pray Peter to
1. In Caesrea. Acts 10:1
2. The Italian band. Acts 10:1
3. Devout & House. Acts 10:2
4. About the ninth hour of the day. Acts 10:3
5. Cornelius said, "What is it Lord?" Acts 10:4
6. Memorial before God. Acts 10:4
7. Joppa and call for Simon who's surname is Peter. Acts 10:5
8. Peter lodged with Simon who was a Tanner. Acts 10:6
9. His house was by the sea side. Acts 10:6
10. Cornelius called two of his household servants & a devout soldier.
11. Sent them to Joppa. Acts 10:8
12. Peter went to the housetop to pray about the sixth hour. Acts 10:9
13. Peter fell into a trance. Acts 10:10
14. The vessel looked as it had been a great sheet knit at the 4 corners
down to earth. Acts 10:11
15. All manner of four footed beast, wild beasts, creeping things &
the air. Acts 10:12
16. Rise, kill, and eat. Acts 10:13
17. Peter said he had never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
18. What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. Acts 10:15
19.The vessel was received up again into heaven. Acts 10:16
20. The men sent from Cornelius house made inquiry at Simon's house &
before the gate. Acts 10:17
21. They asked whether Simon, which was surnamed Peter, were lodged there.
22. The spirit said unto him, behold three men seek thee. Acts 10:19
23. Arise, get thee down, go with them, doubting nothing: for I have sent
24. Seek & Come. Acts 10:21
25. So Cornelius could hear words of Peter. Acts 10:22
26. Certain brethren from Joppa accompanied him. Acts 10:23
27. Caesarea. Acts 10:24
28. Cornelius, his kinsman and his near friends. Acts 10:24
29. Cornelius fell down at Peter's feet and worshipped him. Acts 10:25
30. Peter took him up saying, stand up, I myself also am a man.
31. Many that were come together. Acts 10:27
32. A man that is a Jew to keep company company, or come unto one of
nation. Acts 10:28
33. That he should not call any man common or unclean. Acts 10:28
34. Peter asked, What intent ye have sent for me? Acts 10:29
35. Four days ago. Acts 10:30
36. Alms. Acts 10:31
37. In Joppa at Simon the tanners house by the sea. Acts 10:32
38. To hear all things that are commanded of God. Acts 10:33
39. God is no respecter of persons. Acts 10:34
40. a. That feareth God.
b. Worketh righteousness. Acts 10:35
41. He is Lord of All. Acts 10:36
42. Judaea & Galilee. Acts 10:37
43. Good & Healing all that were oppressed of the Devil. Acts 10:38
44. Jews & Jerusalem. Acts 10:39
45. shewed him openly. Acts 10:40.
46. Witnesses chosen before God & them who did eat & drink with
him after he
rose from the dead. Acts 10:41
47. Preach unto the people and testify. Acts 10:42
48. That it is he which was ordained of God to be the judge of Quick and
49. receive remission of sins. Acts 10:43
50. The Holy Ghost fell on them which heard the word. Acts 10:44
51. They of the circumcision which believed because the Gentiles also was
poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. Acts 10:45
52. They heard them speak with tongues and magnify God. Acts 10:46
53. Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized which have
received the Holy Ghost as well as we. Acts 10:47
54. Be baptized in the name of the Lord and they prayed him to tarry
days. Acts 10:48
Bro. Carl Davis
Return to Bible Study menu
Return to main website menu