Acts Chapter 11 - Questions and Answers.
1. The Apostles and brethren that were in Judaea, heard what about the
2. When Peter was come up to Jerusalem, who contended with him?
3. When they contended with Peter, what did they say?
4. Peter rehearsed the matter from the beginning and did what?
5. Peter told them he had been praying in what city?
6. Peter said that he was in a trance and saw a vision, of a great sheet
down from heaven by what?
7. This sheet was had what on it that Peter fastened his eyes on and
8. Peter said that he heard a voice saying unto him, What?
9. What did Peter say when told to arise, slay and eat?
10. But the voice answered Peter again from heaven, saying what?
11. This was done how many times and what happened to the sheet?
12. Peter said, Behold -Immediately there were three men already come unto
house where I was, sent unto him from where?
13. And the spirit bade Peter go with them ________ ________?
14. How many Brethren accompanied Peter and where did they enter into?
15. Peter said, he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which
& said What?
16. As Peter began to speak, what happened?
17. Peter said, then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said,
18. Forasmuch then as God gave them the ________ gift as he did unto us,
believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could ________ God?
19. When they heard these things, what two things did they do?
20. What did they say as they glorified God?
21. Now some were scattered, abroad from the persecution that arose about
22. These that were scattered, traveled as far as what 3 places?
23. Why did they travel unto these 3 places?
24. Who did they preach to?
25. Some of them were of what two places?
26. When these men of Cyprus and Cyrene came to Antioch, who did they
27. What was with them and how many believed and turned unto the Lord?
28. Then what came unto the ears of the Church which was in Jerusalem?
29. Who did the Church in Jerusalem send forth and how far was he to go?
30. When Barnabas came and seen the grace of God and was glad, he exhorted
them all with what?
31. What 3 things were said about Barnbas: Then much people was added to
32. Then Barnabas departed to where, for to seek who?
33. When Barnabas had found Saul, he brought him unto where?
34. How long did Barnabas and Saul assemble themselves with the Church,
teaching much people?
35. Where were the Disciples first called Christians?
36. And in these days came _________ from ________ unto Antioch?
37. Who stood up and signified by the spirit that there should be great
throughout all the world?
38. This dearth came to pass in the days of who?
39. Then the Disciples, every man according to his _________, determined
send _________ unto the brethren which dwelt in _________.
40. The Disciples sent this relief to the Elders by the hands of what two
1. That they had also received the word of God. Acts 11:1
2. They that were of the circumcision. Acts 11:2
3. Thou wentest in to men uncircumcised, and didst eat with them. Acts
4. He expounded it by order unto them. Acts 11:4
5. The city of Joppa. Acts 11:5
6. By four corners. Acts 11:5
7. Fourfeeted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things
fouls of the air. Acts 11:6
8. Arise, Peter, slay nd eat. Acts 11:7
9. Not so, Lord: for nothing common or unclean hath at anytime entered
mouth. Acts 11:8
10. What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. Acts 11:9
11. It was done three times: and all were drawn up again into heaven. Acts
12. From Caesarea. Acts 11:11
13. Nothing Doubting. Acts 11:12
14. Six brethren accompanied Peter and entered into the man's house. Acts
15. Send men to Joppa, and call for one Simon, whose surname is Peter; who
shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved. Acts
16. The Holy Ghost fell on them as on them at the beginning. Acts 11:15
17. John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the
Ghost. Acts 11:16
18. Like & Withstood. Acts 11:17
19. They held their peace and glorified God. Acts 11:18
20. Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto Life. Acts
21. Stephen. Acts 11:19
22. Phenice, Cyprus, and Antioch. Acts 11:19
23. To preach the Word. Acts 11:19
24. To none but unto the Jews only. Acts 11:19
25. Cyprus & Cyrene. Acts 11:20
26. They spake unto the Grecians, preaching the Lord Jesus. Acts 11:20
27. The hand of the Lord was with them and a great number believed. Acts
28. Tidings of these things. Acts 11:22
29. They sent forth Barnabas and he was to go as far as Antioch. Acts
30. Purpose of heart that they would cleave unto the Lord. acts 11:23
31. a. he was a good man.
b. Full of the Holy Ghost.
c. Full of Faith . Acts 11:24
32. He departed to Tarsus, for to seek Paul. Acts 11:25
33. Antioch. Acts 11:26
34. A whole year. Acts 11:26
35. In Antioch. Acts 11:26
36. Prophets & Jerusalem. Acts 11:27
37. Agabus. Acts 11:28
38. Claudius Caesar. Acts 11:28
39. Ability, relief, & Judaea. Acts 11:29
40. Barnabas and Paul. Acts 11:30
Bro. Carl Davis
Return to Bible Study menu
Return to main website menu