Acts Chapter 8 - Questions and Answers.
1. At the time of Saul consented unto Stephen's death, there was great
persecution against the church at Jerusalem and they were all scattered
throughout what two regions?
2. Who wasn't scattered abroad at this time?
3. What kind of men carried Stephen to his burial?
4. As for Saul, he made ______ of the church, entering into every house,
______ men and women committed them to prison.
5. So what did the ones scattered abroad do?
6. What city did Phillip go to at this time to preach Christ unto?
7. The people gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and
8. Unclean spirits did what?
9. There was great what in that city Samaria?
10. Who used slavery to bewitch the people of Samaria, giving out that
was some great one?
11. The people gave heed to Simon from the least to the greatest, saying
12. To Simon they had regard because why?
13. But the people believed who - when he preached Jesus Christ to them?
14. What did Simon do when he heard Philip preach Jesus Christ?
15. When the Apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had
the word of God, who did they send to them?
16. When Peter and John got to Samaria, what did they do?
17. The Holy Ghost was fallen upon none of them - only they that were,
18. When Peter and john laid there hands upon them, what happened?
19. When Simon saw the Holy Ghost was given when the Apostles laid there
on people, what did he do?
20. What did Peter say to Simon? ( About money and the gift of God. )
21. Thou hast neither ______ nor ______ in this matter: for thy heart is
right in the sight of God.
22. Peter told Simon to repent of his what and to pray to God that the
of his what, may be forgiven?
23. Peter said he perceived what two things about Simon?
24. What did Simon tell Peter?
25. When they testified and preached the word of the Lord, they returned
where? And what did they do?
26. The angel of the Lord spoke to Philip and told him to go toward the
that goeth down from Jerusalem, unto where?
27. Who did Philip meet?
28. This Eunich had great authority under Queen who of the Ethiopians?
29. The Eunich had charge of all of Queen Candace's what?
30. Why had this Eunich Come to Jerusalem?
31. This Eunich was returning from Jerusalem, sitting in his chariot
what when Philip came along?
32. What told Philip to go to join himself to this chariot?
33. When Philip ran to the chariot and heard the Eunich read Esaias, what
Philip ask him?
34. What did the Eunich say to Philip when Philip asked him if he
what he read?
35. What was the Scripture which he read?
36. What did the Eunich ask philip when they read this scripture?
37. Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and
unto him - who?
38. As Philip and the Eunich went on their way, what did they come to?
39. What did the Eunich say to Philip about the water?
40. Philip said, if thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest>
the Eunich answer Philip?
41. What happened after the Eunich said he believed Jesus Christ is the
42. What happened to Philip when they came up out of the water?
43. What did the Eunich do? When Philip was caught away by the Spirit Of
44. Where was Philip found at after the Spirit Of The Lord caught him
1. The two regions of Judea and Samaria. Acts 8:1
2. The Apostles. Acts 8:1
3. Devout Men. Acts 8:2
4. Havock and Haling. Acts 8:3
5. They went everywhere preaching the Word. Acts 8:4
6. The city of Samaria. Acts 8:5
7. The Miracles which he did. Acts 8:6
8. Cried with loud voice and came out of them that were possessed. Acts
9. Great Joy. Acts 8:8
10. Simon. Acts 8:9
11. This man is the great power of God. Acts 8:10
12. Because of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries. Acts 8:11
13. Philip. Acts 8:12
14. Simon believed also and was baptized & followed Philip wondering
beholding signs and miracles done. Acts 8:13.
15. Peter & John. Acts 8:14
16. Peter and John prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Ghost.
17. Only they that were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. Acts 8:16
18. They received the Holy Ghost. Acts 8:17
19. He, Simon offered them money for the power to do like they did, laying
there hands upon people so they could receive the Holy Ghost through him.
20. Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought the gift of God
be purchased with money. Acts 8:20
21. Part & Lot. Acts 8:21
22.. To repent of his wickedness and pray that the thought of his heart
forgiven. Acts 8:22
23. That he was in the gall of bitterness and in the bond of iniquity.
24. Pray to the Lord for me, that none of these things you said come upon
25. They returned to Jerusalem and preached the gospel in many villages of
Samaritans. Acts 8:25
26. Gaza, which is desert. Acts 8:26
27. A Eunich of Ethiopia. Acts 8:27
28. Candace. Acts 8:27
29. He had charge of all her treasure. Acts 8:27
30. For to worship. Acts 8:27
31. He was reading Esaias the prophet. Acts 8:28
32. The spirit. Acts 8:29
33. Understandest thou what thou readest. Acts 8:30
34.How can I, except some man should guide me? Acts 8:31
35. He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and as a lamb dumb before his
shearer, so opened he not his mouth: in his humiliation his judgement was
away: and who shall declare his generation? For his life is taken from the
earth. Acts 8:32&33
36. Whom speaketh the prophet this? Of himself or of some other man. Acts
37. Jesus. Acts 8:35
38. They came to water. Acts 8:36
39. See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? Acts 8:36
40. I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God. Acts 8:37
41. Philip commanded the chariot to stand still and they both went into
water and Philip baptized the Eunich. Acts 8:38
42. The Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip and the Eunich saw him no
43. The Eunich went on his way rejoicing. Acts 8:39
44. Philip was found at Azotus. Acts 8:40
Then Peter said unto them, repent, and be baptized
everyone of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission
of sins and ye shall receive the Gift of the
Return to Bible Study menu
Return to main website menu