Acts Chapter 9 - Questions and Answers.
1. And Saul, yet ______ out ______ and slaughter against the Disciples of
Lords, went unto the High Priest.
2. What did Saul desire from the High Priest?
3. What would these letters help Saul do?
4. As Saul journeyed, he came near Damascus-and what happened suddenly?
5. When this light from heaven shined down on Saul he fell to the earth
heard a voice say what?
6. Saul asked, "Who art thou Lord?" And the Lord said what?
7. Saul asked, "Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?" And the
Lord said what?
8. The men who were with Saul, heard and said what?
9. When Saul rose up from the earth after the Lord spoke to him what was
10. Saul was how long without sight? And what did he eat and drink?
11. Who did the Lord go to in a vision?
12. The Lord told Ananias to go into a street called what? & Inquire
house for man called Saul?
13. The Lord said that Saul saw a vision of Ananias doing what?
14. What did Ananias say to God about Saul?
15. God told Ananias that Saul was a chosen vessel to bear his name before
3 groups of people?
16. God also said that Saul will be shewed how he must suffer great things
17. Ananias went to Saul and put his hands on him so what two things would
happen to Saul?
18. And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been ______: and he
received sight forthwith, and arose, and was ______.
19. When Saul received meat, what happened to him?
20. After Saul was strengthened and spent certain days with the disciples,
did he do straightway?
21. When all heard him preach-what happened?
22. Saul increased the more in what and confounded the Jews how?
23. After many days were fulfilled, what did the Jews do?
24. But their ________ await was known of ________. And they watched the
day and night to kill him.
25. Who took Paul by night and let him down in a basket?
26. Paul went to Jerusalem and tried to join himself to the Disciples: but
27. Who took Paul and declared him unto the Disciples as a Disciple
28. Paul was with the other Disciples coming in and going out at, Where?
29. Paul spoke boldly in the name of the Lord Jesus and disputed against
they wanted to slay him?
30. When the brethren knew the Grecians wanted to slay Paul, where did
send Paul to?
31. After Paul was sent to Tarsus, the churches had rest throughout what 3
32. When Paul was sent to Tarsus, Peter passed throughout all quarters and
down to the saints which dwelt at, where?
33. What was the name of a certain man Peter found at Lydda sick of the
34. How long did Aeneas keep his bed-sick of the palsy?
35. What did Peter tell Aeneas that made him arise immediately?
36. And all that dwelt at which two places-saw him, and turned to the
37. There was a certain Disciple named Tabitha at what city?
38. Tabitha by interpretation is called what?
39. Tabitha was full of what 2 things?
40. It came to pass that Tabitha was sick and died, they washed her and
41. The people of Joppa sent two men unto Lydda to get who to come to
42. When Peter went to Joppa, the widows showed him-what?
43. What did Peter say after he had prayed to make Tabitha raise up and
44. Peter called what two groups to present Tabitha alive to?
45. Tabitha being brought to life was known throughout all of where?
46. Peter tarried many days in Joppa with who?
47. What was the occupation of Simon?
1. Breathing & threatenings. Acts 9:1
2. Saul desired letters of him to Damascus to the Synagogues. Acts 9:2
3. That if he found any Christians, whether it be men or women, he might
them bound unto Jerusalem. Acts 9:2
4. There shined round about him a light from heaven. Acts 9:3
5. Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? Acts 9:4
6. I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against
pricks. Acts 9:5
7. Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must
8. They heard a voice but saw no man. Acts 9:7
9. Saul's eye were opened but he saw no man & had to be led by the
Damascus. Acts 9:8
10. Saul was 3 days without sight and neither did eat or drink. Acts 9:9
11. Ananias. Acts 9:10
12. A street called Straight and at the House of Judas. Acts 9:11
13. Ananias putting his hand on him ( Saul ) that he might receive his
14. How he heard by many how Saul did much evil to the saints in Jerusalem
how he had authority from the chief priest to bind all that call on the
the Lord. Acts 9:13&14
15. a. the gentiles,
c. The Children of Israel, Acts 9:15
16. For His ( God's ) name sake. Acts 9:16
17. So Saul might receive his sight and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
18. Scales, & Baptized. Acts 9:18.
19. He was strengthened. Acts 9:19
20. He straightway preached Christ in the synagogues, That he is the Son
God. Acts 9:20
21. They were amazed and said; is not this he that destroyed them which
on this name in Jerusalem, and came hither for that intent, that he might
them bound unto the Chief Priests? Acts 9:21
22. Saul increased in knowledge in strength and confounded the Jews that
is very Christ. Acts 9:22
23. The Jews took council to kill Saul. Acts 9:23
24. Laying & Saul. Acts 9:24
25. The Disciples. Acts 9:25
26. They were all afraid of him, and believed not that he was a Disciple.
27. Barnabas. Acts 9:27
28. Jerusalem. Acts 9:28
29. Grecians. Acts 9:29
30. Tarsus. Acts 9:30
31. a. Judea,
c. Samaria. Acts 9:31
32. Lydda. Acts 9:32
33. Aeneas. Acts 9:33
34. 8 years. Acts 9:33
35. Peter said, "Jesus Christ maketh thee: arise, and make thy bed.
36. Lydda & Saron. Acts 9:35
37. Joppa. Acts 9:36
38. Dorcas. Acts 9:36
39. Goodworks & Almsdeeds. Acts 9:36
40. They laid her in an upper chamber. Acts 9:37
41. Peter. Acts 9:38
42. The widows showed Peter the coats and garments Dorcas had made them.
43. Tabitha, arise. Acts 9:40
44. The saints and the widows. Acts 9:41
45. Joppa. Acts 9:42
46. Simon. Acts 9:43
47. A Tanner. Acts 9:43
Return to Bible Study menu
Return to main website menu