Registration is free and quick. There are some areas that are only visible to registered users. Come on in!

Author Topic: I believe it is time to point out some of the viler enemies of the truth.  (Read 10937 times)

Offline Bro. Steve Winter

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
    • Jesus Name Apostolic Holiness Church
The Bible says:  1Tim 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Some fake Oneness and other devils have censored the truth from several public forums that are falsely advertised as Christian.  I feel it is time to start naming names.

Bro. Winter
Obey Acts 2:38 to become a Christian.
Obey the other verses to remain one.
Support the publishing of truth http://www.prime.org/blessings.html

Offline Bro. Alan

There are several deceivers on YouTube. There are actually too many to name. Snowtiger76 has bible studies on his page along with false Greek scholarship in order to talk people out of being baptized in Jesus name. ChristianTULIP is also another crafty deceiver who works SO hard to lead people into the lake of fire. Also, Mark Aponte, or October31st1517 is deceiving a lot of people and has a lot of ignorant followers. He plays worldly rock and metal music in most of his videos that are rebuking true Christians. Let's pray that the honest hearted people that are falling into their traps will see the truth.

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
There are several deceivers on YouTube. There are actually too many to name. Snowtiger76 has bible studies on his page along with false Greek scholarship in order to talk people out of being baptized in Jesus name. ChristianTULIP is also another crafty deceiver who works SO hard to lead people into the lake of fire. Also, Mark Aponte, or October31st1517 is deceiving a lot of people and has a lot of ignorant followers. He plays worldly rock and metal music in most of his videos that are rebuking true Christians. Let's pray that the honest hearted people that are falling into their traps will see the truth.

You are quite right but they are not nearly as harmful as the devils that are playing "Oneness" and hold positions in the UPCI.

Regards,

Bro. Winter

steadp

Bro Steve

There are quite a lot of UPCI people holding positions that are playing "Oneness". When these people come across a real oneness person, they will go out of their way and make it hard for them, I have noticed a few like that, generally, they don't let on about what they really believe until a split has taken place. In my local area some went over to the AOG recently but no official word has been released about the Churches doctrine yet. Most people think that because they know the Pastor or are good friends with some in the group that it's the same. However it's not, and I'm sure that a lot of people are being lured into a false gospel without them even knowing it.

Regards

Paul

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
Bro Steve

There are quite a lot of UPCI people holding positions that are playing "Oneness". When these people come across a real oneness person, they will go out of their way and make it hard for them, I have noticed a few like that, generally, they don't let on about what they really believe until a split has taken place. In my local area some went over to the AOG recently but no official word has been released about the Churches doctrine yet. Most people think that because they know the Pastor or are good friends with some in the group that it's the same. However it's not, and I'm sure that a lot of people are being lured into a false gospel without them even knowing it.

Regards

Paul

Heb 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Regards,

Bro. Winter

Offline celestialsworn

Re: I believe it is time to point out some of the viler enemies of the truth.
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 05:49:10 AM »
I have found a couple of churches that are still worshiping trinity just because they said it is written in the bible but they don't realize that he is all one in the same here in melbourne (Australia) still trying to find the right church (i'm also asking the Lord to guide me) there are many false teachers one of the Church is called Grow Church... other is Salvation army (these guys do not even practice baptism)

here is about Salvation Army I found:

http://www.christiancourier.com/articles/618-an-analysis-of-the-salvation-army

When was looking for a church and came across to them they indeed denied baptism so i stepped away from them

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 09:18:11 AM »

here is about Salvation Army I found:

I didn't even think that Salvation Army even pretended to be Apostolic.   Most churches are false.  What bothers me are those that claim to be Apostolic Pentecostal who are reprobate or spiritually whorish.

May the Lord lead you to a true Man of God in your area!

Bro. Winter

Offline celestialsworn

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 05:33:02 PM »

May the Lord lead you to a true Man of God in your area!

Bro. Winter
[/quote]

Tank you Bro. Winter, Amen to that...

Offline celestialsworn

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 08:42:16 PM »
Look at these people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Oprah is of the devil and deceiving and confusion us...

Offline IsaacSuccess

• FCS
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 07:28:54 AM »
Despite everything those who kick against the gospel have done, the gospel keeps going higher and spreading like wildfire.
[[False-christian site deleted]]

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2012, 09:29:32 PM »
Look you guys do what you want to do but for me and my house you know the rest! I will leave that to God to sort out, it is not up to me to go around running all over the internet screening false profits. We need to focus in these last days on searching for the lost and helping them to find Jesus Christ.
 The other day I felt something while sitting on the edge of my bed; my wife was in the room; and I felt in my ears as if the door had shut while sitting in a new car and it hurt my ears! I asked my wife if she felt that because she is full of the Spirit as well. She said no. I asked Lord what was that, as soon as I got through asking no it was just as the last word was leaving my lips ; Jesus said I'm about to close the door, that which you felt will be as in the end of days for My bride who has made herself ready, warn the brethern! We have not time top scobble about false people, we need to be about His business when He returns and that my friends is making disciples of all nation, Mk.16:15 ;Mt.28:19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations! We must not lose our ficus off the task at hand, the devil is all about distractions my friends!
LordsWayMinistries
G.L.Boyett

So you have no problem with ministers of Satan deceiving souls into hell?  The devil is all about spiritual whoredom, lukewarmness and compromise.

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 01:43:18 PM »
I believe we are to preach against sin and to labor to cut off occasion for the devil's filth.

Bro. Winter