Registration is free and quick. There are some areas that are only visible to registered users. Come on in!

Author Topic: There is a particularly vile devil posting as The Todd rEvolution  (Read 4155 times)

Offline Bro. Steve Winter

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
    • Jesus Name Apostolic Holiness Church
There is a particularly vile devil posting as The Todd rEvolution on one of the message boards I participate in.

He has published quite a bit of malicious libel, libelous websites about me and other blatant lies about me.

I ask all real Brethern to agree with me in prayer for the Lord to reward him according to his works and really bring it home to him.

He is a hardened false-christian deceiver with a deep seated hatred for the truth and the true Church so obedience to Gal 1:8 would also be appropriate.

Regards,

Bro. Winter
Obey Acts 2:38 to become a Christian.
Obey the other verses to remain one.
Support the publishing of truth http://www.prime.org/blessings.html

Offline Bro. Steve Winter

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
    • Jesus Name Apostolic Holiness Church
Re: There is a particularly vile devil posting as The Todd rEvolution
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »
Again, Brethren, I ask you to join me in prayer that God would reward that Satanic slime posting as "The Todd rEvolution" on another message board. He continues to post brazen lies and links to websites full of lies, even a libelous website run by a sick, obsessed,  reprobate, double married UPCI pastor in CT who I have even had to file several criminal complaints against in the past.

The devil's filth are crawling out of the sewer and need to be put down with prayer.

On the bright side, this means I am doing something right to have the devil so angry.

Bro. Winter
Obey Acts 2:38 to become a Christian.
Obey the other verses to remain one.
Support the publishing of truth http://www.prime.org/blessings.html