uhoh
Registration is free and quick. There are some areas that are only visible to registered users. Come on in!

Author Topic: (Luke 11:17)  (Read 4659 times)

Offline Virginia

(Luke 11:17)
« on: July 14, 2009, 08:28:40 AM »
I recently send Bro. Steve, a thank you email because a year ago I was searching for the truth about the HG. On another website called "Jesus name apostolic holiness church" a video on that site helped the Lord to open my eyes and I received the HG on June 16, 2009 thank you Jesus!!!!!!

Bro. Steve suggested I join this web site.  I have read thru and there are some good posts but I'm finding a (Somewhat/sometimes) negative atmosphere. Statements like ?Regarding the leaven of the UPC....  Well well well....? It sadness my heart, we serve the same God we all have the same HG.

If we are divided as his children how can we stand (Luke 11:17) ?But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth?

Call me na?ve I have been told I am in a Christian bubble..............it sadness my heart.  ???

Offline Bro. Steve Winter

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
    • Jesus Name Apostolic Holiness Church
Re: (Luke 11:17)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 09:18:42 AM »
I recently send Bro. Steve, a thank you email because a year ago I was searching for the truth about the HG. On another website called "Jesus name apostolic holiness church" a video on that site helped the Lord to open my eyes and I received the HG on June 16, 2009 thank you Jesus!!!!!!

Bro. Steve suggested I join this web site.  I have read thru and there are some good posts but I'm finding a (Somewhat/sometimes) negative atmosphere. Statements like ?Regarding the leaven of the UPC....  Well well well....? It sadness my heart, we serve the same God we all have the same HG.

If we are divided as his children how can we stand (Luke 11:17) ?But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth?

Call me na?ve I have been told I am in a Christian bubble..............it sadness my heart.  ???

The corruption and sin in the UPCI and some other Oneness organizations saddens God far more than any of us.   

Am I the divider for pointing out their sin and spiritual whoredoms?

Let me share with you another divider as well.

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Regards,

Bro. Winter

Obey Acts 2:38 to become a Christian.
Obey the other verses to remain one.
Support the publishing of truth http://www.prime.org/blessings.html

Offline Virginia

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 09:24:45 AM »

(2Cor 10:12) For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise? 

sower

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 03:04:45 AM »
Virginia, I felt the same way when I first started reading the posts on this site. I am a member of a UPC church, at least for now. Allow me to tell you this though, Bro. Steve, and others in this group have helped me out in ways they don't even know about. Bro. Steve even counselled me to not leave this church until I had talked to the pastor about the things that were done there that were unscriptural. Although some of his statements may seem harsh, I have found him to be always truthful and obedient to the Word of God, which requires that he speak out against false doctrine, and apostasy. I do believe him to be doing this in love. Just my thoughts...