uhoh
Registration is free and quick. There are some areas that are only visible to registered users. Come on in!

Author Topic: Are you really Jesus Only?  (Read 6794 times)

Offline Bro. Steve Winter

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
    • Jesus Name Apostolic Holiness Church
Are you really Jesus Only?
« on: July 17, 2009, 10:29:54 AM »
Are you really Jesus Only?  Those who are not "Jesus Only" aren't really Jesus anything.

Sadly there are some so called "Oneness" who want to play "Pentecostal" but when accused of being "Jesus Only" by the trinity filth they start to wriggle and say "Oh we are Jesus everything" or this or that to defend themselves from being "Jesus Only".  They have slipped and backslidden towards Rome while shouting and praising Jesus a few times a week.

True monotheists have no problem with the concept that Jehovah God, Jehovah Saviour Himself, in the flesh, died on a cross for a sinful humanity that He Himself had created from so much dirt on the ground.

The very word Jesus means "Jehovah Saviour".  Jesus IS the creator.

Gen 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

You see, Jesus Christ created the World.  Those who REALLY believe that Jesus is God have no problem with that at all.  Do you see Jesus Christ as the creator.  Are you really "Jesus Only"?

Who was it really on the cross?  It was Jehovah God, not any other.

1Cor 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

The princes of this world didn't recognize Him then and they don't recognize him now.

1John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Yes it was God Himself on the cross.  Oh I have heard the confused rantings of the carnal and ignorant about how did the universe keep going if God had died and stuff like that.

The answer is quite simple Brothers and Sisters, God is the inventor of life and death.  Life and death are mere tools in His hands.  Did not Jesus Christ, Jehovah Saviour, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father say that He would raise Himself from the dead?

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
 John 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
 John 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

The Lord of Glory raised Himself from the dead.

So the next time some polytheistic, Christ rejecting, Rome loving, trinity filth calls you "Jesus Only"  don't be defensive.  Say something like well if you don't worship Jesus Only then who do you devils worship?

Life and death are to Jehovah Saviour of less effort than we expend changing shoes.

Do you recognize that Jesus Christ is God the Father?

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

See how those who don't know Jesus as God the Father don't really know Jesus at all?

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
 Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

So are you really "Jesus Only"?

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
 John 8:59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by

Carnal folks get really upset about Jesus Christ being the Great "I AM".

So are you really "Jesus Only"?

Only one throne in heaven and Jesus Only coming in the clouds...

Bro. Steve Winter
Let the true Apostolic Pentecostals and all honest hearted join with us at::
http://www.TheTruthOfTheBible.com
Obey Acts 2:38 to become a Christian.
Obey the other verses to remain one.
Support the publishing of truth http://www.prime.org/blessings.html

Offline peterpaint

Re: Are you really Jesus Only?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 12:15:27 PM »
great post bro. this country/world is so full of deceit and decievers. there are so many demons working in these last days, that if we don't get rooted and stand fast in the Truth, that even the very elect will be deceived. Lets be experts in what we believe and not be swayed by "pier" pressure, but stand against all of the false doctrine and be among those that endure to the end, and be saved. may the True God bless you, Jesus!!

jsc1215

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 07:42:20 PM »
Amen.  I cannot add to what has been said...God bless you!

Offline RobINtokyo

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 12:12:07 AM »
It's simple to understand, but confounds the wise.

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 02:34:02 PM »
I have removed a series of posts from this thread because the original poster has repented of what he posted and I believe that forgiveness is in order so let's just let the matter be forgotten.  I am leaving some of the posts, though, from Bro. Brian because they contain good information.

Bro Winter
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 08:37:01 PM by Bro. Steve Winter »

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 09:24:39 AM »

Hope  this encourages  you  my  brother.
Your  fellow  Bond  slave of  The  Lord Jesus Christ,
Chuck
Ps. This is an example of how to communicate with a Trinitarian Preacher. Remember the word say's he that winneth Souls is Wise...

It is a wise thing to win souls.  Many misunderstand the verse you mention, though and some use it to justify their own whim and fancy, and  spiritual unchastity.  
It is the Word and the Spirit of God that wins souls, not compromise, human wisdom or spiritual unchastity.  The verse is no listing wisdom as a requirement for a soul winner, but stating that winning souls is a wise thing to do.

There are different situations where different approaches are proper.  One important consideration is whether we are dealing with an "Apollos"  or an "Alexander".  For one, the Word needed to be explained more perfectly, for the other, one of the most severe curses was prayed upon him by the Apostle Paul.

Another very important thing to keep in mind is that it is SIN to bear with a trinity preacher.  It is spiritual whoredom.

We see organizational descent into spiritual whoredom, unholiness and compromise.  God does not want His ministers "bearing with" or otherwise tolerating false preachers like trinitarians.

Did Paul preach tolerance and fellowship towards deceivers??  Nope!

II Corinthians 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
II Corinthians 11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
II Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
II Corinthians 11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

II Corinthians 11:16 I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.
II Corinthians 11:17 That which I speak, I speak [it] not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.
II Corinthians 11:18 Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also.
II Corinthians 11:19 For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye [yourselves] are wise.

Paul speaks of pride engorged, self righteous, spiritual infidels wallowing with fools to their disgrace because of their spiritual pride, a dire warning, eh?

Let's look back a few verses:

II Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ.
II Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Notice that Paul fears for their LOSS OF CHASTITY and CORRUPTION

II Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or [if] ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him].

Just "bearing with" a trinitarian is defined as the manifestation of whoredom and corruption (lack of chastity is "unchaste" or "whorish".  One who lacks "fidelity" is an "infidel")

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

II John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
II John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God speed:
II John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Let us look back and see what would be the symptoms of the HIGH RISK group for whoredom and infidelity.

2 Cor 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

They COMMEND themselves this "high risk" group.  They MEASURE THEMSELVES BY THEMSELVES etc .

2 Cor 10:17   But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
2 Cor 10:18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

Regards,

Bro. Steve Winter http://www.prime.org
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 09:26:34 AM by Bro. Steve Winter »

wvmom75

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 07:25:07 PM »
Amen, that was wonderfully put. 

Anne

Offline lc

• FCS
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 05:06:38 AM »
[[ Mocking by false-christian scum deleted ]]
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 11:32:14 AM by Bro. Steve Winter »

Offline dove

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 12:47:58 PM »
Yes I am. My believe is totally monotheism

Offline JCisthe1

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2016, 08:31:50 PM »
The bible is certainly Jesus only.

I like this one:-
Rev 21:22  And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. The "and"s are not the definitive conjunction and the verb "are" is an incorrect translation because in the greek, it is singular. So a better translation is, "........for The Lord God Almighty, even The Lamb, is the temple of it."

The next verse I love because it gives the essence of God(does not require a body to exist) in Christ(Christ being the humanity):-
Rev 21:23  And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
"Lighten", is emitting light, but the "light" is actually lamp. So a better translation of that is:- "...........for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the lamp thereof."

If only trinitarians could believe that God Almighty does not require a body to exist. If all creation disappeared, He would still be there, alone, and that He manifests Himself in His creation to show Himself to His creation. He seeks relationship in spirit and truth.

Offline radams10

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2016, 03:56:26 PM »
Hi I am new here and I just was thrown off by your profile picture. I just wanted to know is this for Pentecostals only or there are all denominations up here just to keep for future references when replying back to someones comments.

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2016, 04:08:48 PM »
Hi I am new here and I just was thrown off by your profile picture. I just wanted to know is this for Pentecostals only or there are all denominations up here just to keep for future references when replying back to someones comments.

Apostolic Pentecostals are the only real Christians but there are different people here.  Honest questions are welcome but doctrines of devils are not.

Bro. Winter