Registration is free and quick. There are some areas that are only visible to registered users. Come on in!

Author Topic: William Bill Price ...  (Read 7588 times)

Ultra Con

William Bill Price ...
« on: October 08, 2009, 02:00:59 AM »
July 22, 2009, in a simple blog post he called ?My Testimony,? he wrote the following:

Quote:
I would leave that church and come back over a period of several months. I found Paul Washer on YouTube, and Way Of The Master. I saw my soul, my life, my entire existance as being filthy before God. I sa I was not saved, and was going to hell, deservedly so. It was there the Lord regenerated my heart, and I was saved. For 15 years, I was a Pentecostal minister, and was a Pentecostal believer for 17 years. But, it was not until February 2009 that God saved me.I started attending Mills Road Baptist Church, but still had lingering doubt about things, so I left for a short time, going back to Oneness. But, since I now know this was a work of God and for His glory, I could not stay in Oneness Pentecostalism, or Pentecostalism at all. I could not do what Martin Luther could not do, go back and take this knowledge of the doctrine of grace to those who are as I was.  

Then, on July 26, 2009, he redid his website and posted an article he entitled ?The Spiritual Dangers Of Oneness Pentecostalism.? In his first paragraph Price wrote:

Quote:
I am a man who has receive the grace of God in a measure which is unmistakable. I was addicted to religion and trying to have a name. I was in the Oneness pentecostal heresy for a number of years, even being an ordained minister within their ranks for many of those years. But, God saw fit, for His glory, to have mercy on me and deliver me out from the Oneness cult, where I was both abused and an abuser.  

A day or so later he added the second part to this in an article he entitled ?The False Salvation Of Oneness Pentecostalism.? In this one Price attacked Jesus? name baptism, the infilling of the Holy Ghost, and also the Oneness doctrine. Here is an excerpt:

Quote:
Let?s look at the phrase in the name of Jesus Christ. Oneness pounds hard that the preacher must baptize saying the name of Jesus Christ, the correct name, in order for sins to be forgiven. There are several problems with this hermeneutical interpretation of this. Number one, Jesus Chri st is the English transliteration of the true name of the Son of God, Yeshua Ha?Meshiach. In order then for baptism to be valid according to their theology, they must baptize, not in the name of Jesus, but in the name of Yeshua. They do not, so that in and of itself proves this wrong. The second point is that when we look at something done in the name, we are speaking to authority. It does not mean the name was spoken over the baptismal candidate, but that the baptism was doen in the authority of Jesus name.  

Then a few days later on August 9, 2009, he again redid his website and posted a statement he called ?The Drama has Ended.? Look at how he once again changed directions?.

Quote:
I am so sick and tired of running away from things. Two and a half years ago, I buried my Dad. This man I loved, though he was physically abusive to me, and abusive in many ways as well to my Mom. I had tried to fit in, and make myself an identity among people. I searched and searched for some meaning to the miserable existance I called a life, and as usual, i tried to find it in religion. I tried to fit in being Apostolic, and I could not. I went Apostolic Messianic, and I could not. I trie d preterism in all forms, liberal Christianity, and recently reformed theology. You want to know what I have come up with?

The drama has ended, and I am so sick and tired of playing games.

I have this uncanny knack, that someone can bring me into a belief, and in a few days, i can stand and support that belief with a comb of fine bristles. Oh yes, I can put on a good dog and pony show when i desire to fit in. Well, guess what? After turning 33 on the 30th of July, I have had enough.  

A few short weeks later he has changed his website many more times until on August 29, 2009, he once again announced that he is back (again) in the Apostolic ranks. In a post he entitled ?Why Jesus Name Baptism? he wrote:

Quote:
When God began bringing me back to the prophetic ministry, he did so in a method I had not expected. He allowed me to see the antinominism among some of the Reformed churches. As I saw the lack of love for His commandments, I realized the terrible mistake I had made. Were all reformed believers in that boat? No, but when the leadership is, that makes a world of hurt. Anyway, because I loved His Word, I could not stand. All during this time, the S pirit was seeking for me to speak in tongues one more time. When I broke that Thursday, in my car at work, the Lord began restoring some things I had walked away from.

I said that to say this. The reason I returned to Apostolic faith was because of scripture. Deuteronomy 6:4 is still as much in effect today as it was 4000 years ago when it was originally penned. God is one, and so is His name. In the New testament, God has revealed His name of Jesus. When Jesus said what he did in Matthew 29:19, He told the disciples to go in the name, singular. There has always been one name of God, though we have many titles and other names His characteristics are known by. But, the proof is God is one, and His name has been revealed to us in the name of Jesus.  
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 02:03:50 AM by Ultra Con »

Offline Bro. Steve Winter

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
    • Jesus Name Apostolic Holiness Church
Re: William Bill Price ...
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 09:03:58 AM »
Price was doing that same garbage many years ago when I rejected him.  He is one of the ones involved who led Brian White into sin and rebellion.

He may well be one who God has sent strong delusion.  In his pride he fancies himself as some prophet or preacher.

He is one putrid little devil.

Regards,

Bro. winter
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 09:06:08 AM by Bro. Steve Winter »
Obey Acts 2:38 to become a Christian.
Obey the other verses to remain one.
Support the publishing of truth http://www.prime.org/blessings.html

Offline yvette1485

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 12:11:56 PM »
James 1:8 - A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

jsc1215

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 06:57:45 AM »
I heard of Price on a few occasions, but never dealt with him personally.  Sounds like he flip-flops a lot.

Ultra Con

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 12:48:37 AM »
I heard of Price on a few occasions, but never dealt with him personally.  Sounds like he flip-flops a lot.

That's funny .... his nick-name is "Flip Flop Bill"

Offline Bro. Steve Winter

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
    • Jesus Name Apostolic Holiness Church
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 09:01:41 AM »

That's funny .... his nick-name is "Flip Flop Bill"

Make no mistake he is a vicious and malicious reprobate.  Incompetence does not excuse malice.  He joined right in with the hardened trinity filth in their campaign of libel against me a few years back.   His knowledge of Oneness doctrine makes him dangerous to weak dimbulbs like Brian White.

Bro. Winter
Obey Acts 2:38 to become a Christian.
Obey the other verses to remain one.
Support the publishing of truth http://www.prime.org/blessings.html