uhoh
Registration is free and quick. There are some areas that are only visible to registered users. Come on in!

Author Topic: FIRST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF DANIELSON CT.STEVE LEITE,CHRIS RYDER ARE OF THE DEVIL  (Read 10056 times)

Offline AMAZINGGRACE

First Apostolic Church of Danielson Ct. has a group page on facebook where there is a women ( DAWN LUCIANO ) that been dirvoce twice and still looking to get marry doing the scripture reading ever day on their group page . First Apostolic Church Of Danielson Ct. has a women day at church where the women preach the bible to each other . The bible condemn that activity in 1 TIMOTHY 2:12 I SUFFER NOT A WOMEN TO TEACH , NOR TO USURP AUTHORITY OVER THE MAN ,BUT TO BE IN SILENCE .The leader  ( STEVE LEITE ) lies when he says that everbody that he baptise is living for Jesus and then a month later he says they need to pray for people to come back to church .
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 03:13:19 PM by AMAZINGGRACE »

Offline AMAZINGGRACE

Re: FIRST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF DANIELSON CT. IS A FALSE APOSTOLIC CHURCH .
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 12:31:39 PM »
They even had a trinitarian spanish church preaching there ever Sunday Night and the leader of the apostolic church wanted his people to go to their service

Offline AMAZINGGRACE

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 01:12:13 PM »
The leader of the First Apostolic church ( STEVE LEITE ) wanted the people in his church to go  a service at the trinitirian spanish church in mass. to listen to him preach at a trinitirian church

Offline Bro. Steve Winter

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
    • Jesus Name Apostolic Holiness Church
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 02:42:04 PM »
Well, CT has had it's problems for some time.  I know for a fact that the corrupt UPCI leadership in CT knowingly ordained a double married reprobate not all that long ago.

Bro. Winter
Obey Acts 2:38 to become a Christian.
Obey the other verses to remain one.
Support the publishing of truth http://www.prime.org/blessings.html

Offline AMAZINGGRACE

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 10:57:26 PM »
First Apostolic church of Danielson had a trinitarian spanish church there ever sunday night and the leader of the apostolic church ( Steve Leite ) wanted his people to go to their service and they had a women preaching at trinitarian spanish service and the so-call UPC APOSTOLIC  from the DANIELSON CT. CHURCH  sat there and listen to her  a women trinitarian spanish preacher and they were amening her and clapping for her ,etc.

Offline AMAZINGGRACE

Chris Ryder preaches at the FIRST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF DANIELSON CT. and he check out the HOROSCOPES on FACEBOOK  and he does UNGODLY QUIZ  on FACEBOOK like how good he is in bed .

SpitFire88

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 12:11:28 AM »
They even had a trinitarian spanish church preaching there ever Sunday Night and the leader of the apostolic church wanted his people to go to their service

Amazing Grace, Looks to me like you're saying that the Trinitarians were having church @ the location.  Could they have been renting the building... Could the Apostolic pastor have asked his congregation to attend said services to become friendly with the Spanish people?  So they could bridge, unity with them, so they can become familiar with the Spanish people, so that they could build a bonds of brotherhood with them?  Were these said "Trinitarians" Pentecostals?  Do they have the Holy Ghost?  Does not the Bible say that The Holy Ghost will lead you to all truth?  How do you know that those people were placed in the hands of the Apostolic Congregation to be able to learn the Revelation of who Jesus really is?  Instead of condemning the congregation and the Pastor, you should question the motives you have here by passing judgement on this Church? 

SpitFire88

First Apostolic Church of Danielson Ct. has a group page on facebook where there is a women ( DAWN LUCIANO ) that been dirvoce twice and still looking to get marry doing the scripture reading ever day on their group page . First Apostolic Church Of Danielson Ct. has a women day at church where the women preach the bible to each other . The bible condemn that activity in 1 TIMOTHY 2:12 I SUFFER NOT A WOMEN TO TEACH , NOR TO USURP AUTHORITY OVER THE MAN ,BUT TO BE IN SILENCE .The leader  ( STEVE LEITE ) lies when he says that everbody that he baptise is living for Jesus and then a month later he says they need to pray for people to come back to church .

Since when has a person's past sins ever hindered them to seek the Kingdom of God?  Do you know this person whom you're speaking of?  This Dawn Luciano?  If she has repented of her sins, then according to the Bible they're washed white as snow, I have never seen anywhere in the Bible where a woman cannot post a scripture on a facebook page or account, She isn't in a pulpit nor preaching.  As for the woman preach the Bible to each other.  Is there a man present for them to usurp authority over? The bible speaks of the accuser of the Brethren whom we know that is Satan; and accusing this woman of her past sins and judging this congregation is doing that. Judge not lest ye be judged.  You have no right making accusations against this woman.  You're not the Righteous Judge because that All Falls on JESUS.  Whom ever you are it seems that you're harboring hatred and anger towards this congregation of people.  Think of this.....

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 08:21:53 AM »

Amazing Grace, Looks to me like you're saying that the Trinitarians were having church @ the location.  Could they have been renting the building... Could the Apostolic pastor have asked his congregation to attend said services to become friendly with the Spanish people?  So they could bridge, unity with them, so they can become familiar with the Spanish people, so that they could build a bonds of brotherhood with them? 

I had mixed feelings about this thread staying here because, though I respect Bro. Bob there were not two witnesses.

I did not witness the event, so I can only address principles but it you are accurate in your account of the events then that was definitely spiritual whoredom by the pastor.  So Bro. Bob's accusation combined with your confirmation would be the two witnesses regarding an elder being a corrupt infidel.

Fellowship with trinitarians is spiritual whoredom regardless of any intentions or excuses.

1Cor 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

I have personal past experience with the utter corruption of the UPCI leadership in the state of Conn.  Was this a UPC church?

Bro. Winter

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
If a church were to have keg night on Friday nights and serve beer and have a stripper there would be some souls who would actually come back to church for services and of them some would obey the plan of salvation and some would go on and grow and later find a real faithful church and make heaven.

Would that then justify the sin?  I don't think so.  There are churches who do about the same thing with Xmas services and some people do come, but does that justify the sin?

For a preacher to knowingly let a minister of Satan to preach in his church is SIN and WHOREDOM and WICKEDNESS!

Regards,

Bro. Winter

SpitFire88

Re: FIRST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF DANIELSON CT. AND STEVE LEITE ARE OF THE DEVIL
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 10:17:47 AM »
Concerning that affirmation of "whore-dome", How is home missions considered whore-dome?  The real truth about this Brother Winter, is Bob was asked to leave the congregation for sowing discord, This issue was addressed numerous times over the pulpit by this pastor, concerning this issue and Bod didn't take the hints.  I must be why he has been asked to leave most of the Churches he has attended.  The fact of the matter is He is only spreading this discontent with this Church because He was called out and was asked to leave.   I can assure you Bob was only in attendance in this church for over 6 months or less.  He was not apart of the workings of the Church nor was he present when this issue regarding the the Spanish Church.  God has called these people to know the Truth, and by placing a happy face behind and adding support from Saints this can be possible.  These people were holding separate meetings and were renting the Church and all services were in Spanish and with a Translator, the Pastor of the Spanish Church preached to his flock and not to the Apostolic Congregation.  However, as they were thirsting for Truth they did ask the Pastor of the Apostolic Church to preach at their assembly, and the congregation was asked to attend while their pastor was present to support him, and not the Spanish Church.  He preached on the message "The name of Jesus"

Offline AMAZINGGRACE

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 10:57:10 AM »
SPITFIRE888

LIE # 1 I WAS AT THAT CHURCH FOR ABOUT A YEAR
LIE #2  I WAS THERE WHEN THE SPANISH CHURCH WAS THERE TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON
LIE # 3 THE TRINITIRIANS SPANISH CHURCH WAS SPEAKING TO HIS CHURCH AND THE PEOPLE THAT CAME FROM THE FIRST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF DANIELSON
LIE # 4 I WAS NOT CALL OUT STEVE LEITE MET ME AT THE DOOR OF THE CHURCH AND  HE SAID WE DIDN'T WANT ME THERE ANYMORE WITHOUT ANY REASON.( ONLY THING HE SAID IN ONE SERMON WAS WE HAVE PEOPLE USING FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE AS PLATFORM AND WE HAVE COWARD USING FACEBOOK .

STEVE LEITE NEVER SAT ME DOWN AND TELLME WHY HE DIDN'T WANT ME THERE ANY MORE

STEVE LEITE  HAD OUGHT AGAINST ME AND HE NEVER CAME TO ME ONE ON  ONE LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS

THE PERSON WHO CALL THEMSELF SPITFIRE WILL BE JUDGE ACCORDING TO REVELATIONS 21:8
BUT THE FEARFUL , AND UNBELIEVEING,AND THE ABOMINABLE, AND MURDERERS, AND WHOREMONGERS, AND SOCERERS, AND IDOLATERS, AND ALL LIARS, SHALL HAVE THEIR PART IN THE LAKE WHICH BURNED WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE : WHICH IS THE SECOND DEATH .

P.S I DID PUT A MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK THAT GOD GAVE  ME CALL  ( WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT ) AND PEOPLE AT THAT CHURCH GOT OFFENDED WITH THAT MESSAGE .
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 11:08:38 AM by AMAZINGGRACE »

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 11:03:24 AM »
Concerning that affirmation of "whore-dome", How is home missions considered whore-dome?

Home missions is honorable. That is not what we were discussing.  We were discussing spiritual whordom.

You betray your dishonesty.

Bro. Winter

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
I have removed a garbage post or two by this "Spitfire88"  person.  I see no need for this to go on as it appears that the events that Bro. Bob related were factual and confirmed by "Spitfire88" as he attempted to justify them.

Bro. Winter