uhoh
Registration is free and quick. There are some areas that are only visible to registered users. Come on in!

Author Topic: Reprobate scum running "Acts 2:38 and "Thepentecostals" on facebook  (Read 3646 times)

Offline Bro. Steve Winter

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
    • Jesus Name Apostolic Holiness Church
Worse than trinity filth censoring truth, we see reprobate pride engorged filth running falsely advertised so called Pentecostal groups. They only want but so much truth.

Agree with me in prayer that the Lord Jesus Christ would bring down the scum running thepentecostals and the filth running NewBirthexperience AKA "Acts 2:38"
owned by Darryl Freeman.

Pray that God would reward those filthy, pride engorged, spiritual scum according to their works and bring them down!

Bro. Steve Winter
Obey Acts 2:38 to become a Christian.
Obey the other verses to remain one.
Support the publishing of truth http://www.prime.org/blessings.html

Offline Bro. Steve Winter

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
    • Jesus Name Apostolic Holiness Church
Re: Reprobate scum running "Acts 2:38 and "Thepentecostals" on facebook
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 10:42:01 PM »
You know it is really a shame that the devil would find it so easy to get pride engorged spiritual filth running so called "Pentecostal" or "Acts 2:38" groups to do his bidding and censor me.

We need to pray that the Lord would raise up some Samuels to replace these pride engorged Eli's and baby Eli's and spiritual whores who have been measuring themselves by themselves and commending themselves for several generations.and have made organizations like the UPC into the lukewarm spiritual SEWERS that  so many of them are in this hour.  Not to say that some of the other orgs are not worse!

Oh some of them have some great talent and praise and worship but their standards went in the tank a long time ago. You would think that you were watching the charismatic hour!  Some of them will actually go and perform in trinity cults.

Yes, they offer up the sacrifice of praise, but GUESS WHAT!!

1Sam 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

OBEDIENCE is MORE important than their sacrifice!

1Sam 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Their rebellion and whoredoms are as the sin of witchcraft!!!

They set women above men, some of the filth are so reprobate that they even have women preachers. Those that don't do that still call on women to speak in services, a SIN!  (That is why the filthy scum running apostolic live deleted all of the WinterBand videos.  I was preaching against their filthy women preachers and pointing out that it is like witchcraft!)

They go a whoring after the world with every heathen holiday even Halloween (renamed fall festival).  And then the reprobate scum will censor me for telling the truth in word and song!

Do I seem angry?  I get angry enough when the trinity scum censor the truth that I publish, but to have these spiritual scum who are supposed to be real "Pentecostal Christians" censor me???  What a stench!!!

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

It's time for the real Christians to take a stand!

Regards,

Bro. Winter
Obey Acts 2:38 to become a Christian.
Obey the other verses to remain one.
Support the publishing of truth http://www.prime.org/blessings.html