uhoh
Registration is free and quick. There are some areas that are only visible to registered users. Come on in!

Author Topic: Full beards are bible, But what about Fashion Goat Tee Beards?  (Read 3270 times)

Offline areyourucky2

I have a question about beards. I realize there is no problem in the bible for having full beards, but I have a question about Tee beards.
I always thought T beards were a fashion thing, which we all know fashion is worldly and is to draw attention to yourself.
Also my shallow study shows Egyptian's wore t beards?
There is one place in the bible( old testament ) that says do not cut the corners of your beards..
Cutting the corners? not sure where the corners are on a beard. Would anyone know where the corners are?

Just asking some honest questions, looking for OnlyBIBLE answers on T beards.Things I notice on beards on people.
Full beards do not attract attention like T beards do.
People who wear T beards carry there self sporty and arrogant with latest fashion cloths.
IS a T beard ok. or only full beards?
I noticed many UPC preachers now wearing T beards in western Colorado.

Offline Bro. Steve Winter

• Administrator
  • Bro. Steve Winter
    • Jesus Name Apostolic Holiness Church
Re: Full beards are bible, But what about Fashion Goat Tee Beards?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 04:04:29 PM »
I have a question about beards. I realize there is no problem in the bible for having full beards, but I have a question about Tee beards.
I always thought T beards were a fashion thing, which we all know fashion is worldly and is to draw attention to yourself.

I don't think that it is a big deal.  Not nearly as much as the cloth necklace status symbol.

Bro. Winter
Obey Acts 2:38 to become a Christian.
Obey the other verses to remain one.
Support the publishing of truth http://www.prime.org/blessings.html